Social Icons

Sample Text

Sample text

Friday, August 9, 2013

BORDEAUX v MONACO 10.08.2013 Ligue 01

BORDEAUX v MONACO
Football : France : Ligue 1
Saturday, 10th August 2013 - Kickoff 8:00pm GMT
 
I had a lot of success backing Falcao the last 2 seasons in Spain, and with his move to Monaco I'm going to follow too. Monaco are back up in Ligue 1 and they have invested heavily, which I think will translate to some high scoring games, starting with this one.

Monaco have assembled a strikeforce at a cost of almost £130m, with Moutinho and Rodriguez the other big names along with Falcao. But, the defence has not been strengthened as well as the attack, which means Bordeaux have more than a great chance at hammering them back.

Remember, Bordeaux won the cup last season, with some excellent play from Diabate, who scored the winner. Indeed, he went on quite a run, scoring 10 in his last 9 to end the season.

At home, Bordeaux are rare losers, so I feel both sides will attack and there is a good chance it could end in a draw, but not a boring stalemate.